Marketing is rapidly changing and the reason is artificial intelligence. New technologies are changing everything that we know about marketing and how we interact with customers. The use of machine learning in marketing offers great competitive advantages.
Data-Driven Marketing with Artificial Intelligence is the definitive guide to understanding and using AI in marketing. It is essential reading for corporate and marketing leaders, and anyone seeking to understand how artificial intelligence will lead us into the world of tomorrow.
Publisher: Independently published
Pages: 240 pages
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What is Al AII About?
- Autonomous Marketing
- Key Terms
- Myths and Misconceptions
How Does Marketing Software Use AI?
- Giving Your Company an Edge
- Content Marketing
- Lead and Customer Acquisition
- Customer Relationships
- Knowing Your Customer
- Mass-Marketing and the Segment of One
- Cognitive Systems
Build Your Own AI
- Use Al to Trigger Marketing campaigns
- Use Al in Software or Service Businesses
- Use Al in Physical Products
- The Structure of a Machine Learning System
- What is Big Data?
- Data is the New Currency
- Democratization of Supercomputing
- Data Scientists
Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning
- Types of Models
- Types of Learning
- Work Process
- Data Science and Technical Terms
Putting your Al to Work
Changing Conditions Require Retraining
Hardware Accelerated and Distributed AI
How Will AI Affect My Business?
What’s Next in Marketing After Al?
Changes to the Society
Appendix 1: Traditional Data-Driven Marketing
Appendix 2: Vendor Interviews